Sunday, May 29, 2011

Follow me!

Follow me! On the right hand side of your screen, there is a button that is calling your name. Click it. You know you want to. You can follow me with Google Friend Connect, and you can share my posts on Facebook and Twitter!

I am sincerely hoping that my blog may raise awareness about SPD, and perhaps comfort those who share my condition, and the family and friends of those who do.

Perhaps my goals are rather lofty, and perhaps I have a high opinion of what I am capable of doing. But I can't stand NOT doing anything, so this is my current contribution.

However, this blog will do no good unless it gets "out there," and the only way that will happen is if people follow me. Followers will help bring attention to my blog and SPD, which is my hope.

So, follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment